Having only launched its fundraising efforts in earnest during the final week of May, the Donald Trump presidential campaign rolled out an impressive June fundraising report.
According to the numbers filed with the Federal Election Commission, the campaign reported more than $26 million for June. Campaign finance chair Steven Mnuchin said that was a byproduct of the campaign's newly launched digital and small dollar operation, which brought in more than 400,000 individual donations.
According to the report, 94 percent of campaign donors gave less than $200, the so-called "low-dollar donors."
"The first email solicitation, which contained an unprecedented $2 million match from Donald J. Trump, exceeded our goal, collecting over $3 million in contributions in one day," the campaign said in a press release regarding the report. "The results from this month show the enthusiastic movement the campaign has created."
In conjunction with the Republican National Committee, the Trump campaign also hosted 22 fundraising events throughout the country for Trump Victory. Contributions from those events have totaled $25 million to date (since the last week of May).
"The fundraising team has built a top-tier operation in a short period of time led by Campaign Finance Chairman Steven Mnuchin and his RNC counterpart Lew Eisenberg," the campaign press release stated. "The campaign expects the success to continue throughout the summer with broad support on small dollar contributions via email solicitation from passionate supporters."
Mnuchin emphasized the fact that fundraising efforts didn't begin until five weeks ago.
"We are extremely pleased with the broad-based support in the last five weeks for the Trump Campaign and Trump Victory," he said. "We want to thank our many volunteers and contributors that are committed to electing Donald J. Trump as President in November."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details