Republican nominee-in-waiting Donald Trump got some praise from conservatives who supported U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz in the GOP presidential primary earlier this week when he announced he hired Jason Miller to join his communications team.
His newest hire might actually make a few of them excited.
Friday morning, Trump announced he hired Kellyanne Conway, a veteran pollster and strategist, to join his senior campaign team. She most recently worked as president of Cruz' top-line Super PAC, Keep the Promise I.
Conway is Founder and President of The Polling Company and WomanTrend, and has more than two decades of survey research experience for political, non-profit and commercial clients. She is highly regarded as an expert on women consumers and voters.
According to a Trump campaign press release about the hire, she will serve as senior advisor to campaign chairman Paul Manafort, and as a member of the national polling team being led by Tony Fabrizio.
"Kellyanne is a tremendous asset to our rapidly-expanding campaign team," Trump said. "She is a data and messaging expert and terrific on TV. It is great to have her on board."
The Trump campaign also announced Friday the promotion of Karen Giorno to the national campaign team as a senior political adviser and as Florida Chief Strategist. She was hired in October to lead Florida, as the State Director, and was promoted to Southeast Regional Political Director, overseeing 11 states, after winning the Florida Primary on March 15.
She is the founder of Kingston Public Affairs, and previously worked as Florida Gov. Rick Scott's director of external affairs as well as Florida director of the conservative group American Commitment. Prior to that, she worked for Meg Whitman's California gubernatorial campaign and in former President George W. Bush's administration.
Giorno's national role will include developing and executing the general election strategy for Florida, and working with the national political director.
"Karen is a valuable asset to my team and a consummate professional," Trump said. "She has done a tremendous job for me in Florida in the primary, which I won in a landslide, and I am certain we will win Florida again in the general election."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details