All around you is the rumble of revival and reformation. An earthquake of American freedom. It beckons you!
But you are waiting. Every atom of your being screams for you to jump into the river that is healing America. All the cells of your body are vibrating with anticipation. But you hesitate. You are hoping your lukewarm friends and church will change.
The tide is turning. Millions are ready to cast off the yoke of the corruption of both Democrats and RINOs. Voices rise in schools, corporate headquarters and in all the halls of power. Even leftist commentators and celebrities are defecting from the insane agenda of Biden.
Millions of Americans are yearning for a clear voice and a path back to freedom. You are one of those voices. Don't waste it trying to convince the lukewarm.
Everywhere you look you see the preachers who are taking a stand. Their churches are growing. Their services radiate with the power of the Holy Spirit. Meanwhile, lukewarm cathedrals wallow in a plugged-up and contaminated creek of denial.
Here are five reasons you can no longer afford to wait:
1. Your lukewarm friends and church are stealing your joy and your hope for a new America. Every time you get around them, they downplay your fervor. They question your involvement in "politics." They wear you out with their lame excuses that betray reality.
Their double standards are maddening. It drains you to hear them talk about how Trump hurt their feelings, but they have no feelings about your daughter sharing bathrooms and showers with males at school. They have no feeling for babies who were born alive but now can legally be set aside to die.
Stop letting them drain you! Get with the growing number who are pressing in for revival and freedom.
2. You will never change them. They are bent on self-preservation. Their mission is to keep their club alive. The Bible doesn't matter to them. American history and the Constitution do not matter to them. The only thing that matters is to maintain their religious charade.
3. Jesus said to look to the fields. John 4:35 (NKJV) says, "Do you not say, 'There are still four months and then comes the harvest'? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!"
Pastors should not be looking at how their preaching might offend hypocrites. They should be looking to the fields. Christians should not be obsessing about babysitting high-maintenance believers. They should be looking to the fields.
In all of our crusades, there are far more converts than there are workers. We are inundated with souls being saved. Not only that, we have 10,000 registered for our two nights in Tulsa. We have 1,100 leaders registered for our brunch today in Western New York.
That's just Mario Murillo Ministries. There are thousands more reporting conversions and miracles all over the nation. Look to the fields!
The compromised will tell you that your call to win souls is "divisive." But to choose to postpone soul winning for the sake of human unity is the most divisive thing you can do. Run to the harvest and dump the lukewarm spectators.
4. By staying back, you are choosing lukewarm Christians over your own children and grandchildren. I hope it doesn't take this, but if your daughter comes home from school devastated by what she saw in the high school showers — maybe then you'll start fighting.
The Left is after your child. Nothing but revival and direct action will stop them.
If you are not taking action against the moral threats that are coming against your family because you don't want to rock the boat at your church, be warned! The Bible has a severe opinion.
"But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever" (1 Tim. 5:8, NKJV).
When you stay out of politics out of deference to tepid do-nothings, you are choosing them over your child and grandchild.
5. The Bible tells you to turn away from lukewarm Christians. "For (although) they hold a form of piety (true religion), they deny and reject and are strangers to the power of it (their conduct belies the genuineness of their profession). Avoid (all) such people (turn away from them)" (2 Tim. 3:5, AMPC).
Now ask yourself, "Why does the Bible tell you to get away from them?" It must be dangerous to hang out with them. They are draining, distracting and disabling you from entering into revival and reformation.
Exit their presence and run to the fire and glory!
Mario Murillo rose from poverty in the Mission District of San Francisco. After being revolutionized by Christ, he felt a call to the University of California at Berkeley, where he shared his faith and saw healings result from his preaching. His international ministry was launched after a four-day conference in San Jose, California, extended for six months with a total attendance of nearly 250,000 people. Since then, his voice has been heard by millions around the world, bringing a message that zeroes in on the hurts of society. He presents Christ clearly and intelligently, openly declaring the power of Jesus to totally transform a life.
This article originally appeared at mariomurillo.org.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.