Today, Tuesday, Nov. 3, is Election Day in the United States of America. Millions of people will have already voted when the polls opened today. And yet, there are others who are standing in long lines to cast a vote for the president of the United States, members of Congress and certain provisions on taxes and other concerns to communities across America.
There has been much attention surrounding this election cycle because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Meanwhile, there have been street riots and general anxiety and all forms of evil deeds impacting our nation.
The word for today is "fear not." Many Americans would like four more years with a president who believes in bringing prayer to the White House; who believes in defending children in the womb; who believes that we all bleed the same; who believes we should be leaders for world peace; and as Americans, we should be treated with dignity.
I certainly believe that many Americans, regardless of political affiliations, believe all of this. However, the issues today are not simply political.
"For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places" (Eph. 6:12).
Obviously, we as Americans have fought over skin color for far too long. We are, according to Acts 17:26, one blood, one human race.
In my best efforts to outline my reasons for supporting our 45th president who believes in the sanctity of life from the womb to the tomb, I have also presented, for the purpose of this op-ed, the perspectives of why African Americans would do well under a second four years of President Trump.
Along with using my bully platform for messages like "Why Trump?" and "We're Not Colorblind", I have documentation from respected voices around America who support similar or compatible perspectives. Here are 22 reasons why Dr. Boyce Watkins makes a case.
Finally, at the end of every day, those of us who love God must continue to pursue life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness from the womb to the tomb. And please remember; whatever the outcomes of human political efforts turn out to be; God is still God. Pray for America.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.