Just as God has prepared a place for us in heaven, He also prepared a place for us in hell: a place with which Bill Wiese has had personal experience. In a recent episode of 23 Minutes in Hell, Bill and his wife, Annette, recount the specifics of the vision Bill received from God and the life-altering impact it has had on his life.
Bill comments on a common misconception about those who experience a vision of hell, saying that "death does not mean you cease to exist. Death means separation from God; you still exist." This is the state in which he was met by God in hell.
To further explain just what it means to be separated by God, Bill tells Annette, "in the preparation for hell, He simply withdrew His attributes or His goodness. ...
"See, hell is dark, because 1 John 1:5 said God is light. There's only death in hell, because John 1:4 said God is life. There's only hatred in hell, because 1 John 4:16 said God is love. There's no mercy in hell, because Psalm 36:5 says the mercy of the Lord is in the heavens. ... and there's no peace in hell, because Isaiah 9:6 says he is the Prince of Peace. So you see, if God removes them from the situation, all the good goes with Him. You can't separate the two; you can't have the good without God.
"Without Him there is no good thing, " Bill says.
Annette Weeks finishes with a poignant question, "And why, in hell, were you allowed to feel pain? You know, when Jesus took it all for us on the cross?"
To hear Bill's incredible answer, listen to the rest of the podcast here.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer