I've been praying hard about the Omarosa Onee Manigault-Newman situation.
A colleague and I had an opportunity to sit down with her at the White House a few months ago. I also had a few moments to chat with her on the president's tour of the African-American Museum and had a photo with her in the Rose Garden at the signing of the religious freedom executive order.
At no time, on any of these occasions, did Omarosa express any of the concerns we are hearing about now. To the contrary, it's such a shame that we live in a society where someone would be comfortable writing and saying things like she is doing for money.
It is sad and so troubling that many have shunned Omarosa for having a long term business relationship as well as a friendship with POTUS to such an extent that she is now so desperate that she's willing to tell lies for money and to seek the good graces of whoever is willing to buy into these allegations.
It's so bad to see how far she's fallen that it's useless to even say anything negative against her. It is better to wish her the best and hope that as history continues to write itself, we will all learn the truth. It's undeniable that President Trump has done his best with her and other business associates; putting confidence into them to make opportunities for all to flourish.
As he continues in this presidency, we will see more and more of his heart to truly make America great again.
In a perfect world, we would always want to say nice things about people. Since Omarosa and President Trump were supposed to be friends, this is a tough one. "For it is not an enemy who reproaches me; then I could bear it. Nor is it one who hates me who has exalted himself against me; then I could hide from him. But it was you, my peer, my guide, and my acquaintance" (Ps. 55:12-13).
It's easy to fight people you don't know, but since they were colleagues and were on a first-name basis, this one will require much prayer.
As to the allegations? So what? Where's the proof? It didn't seem to bother Omarosa so much when she was cashing the paychecks. No matter the outside pressure; she could have walked away at any time. Or she could have been a better friend and pulled him to the side and said so, if something were being done that was inappropriate. We can respect people like that.
We can also respect what we know for sure about President Trump. He is keeping his campaign promises. The job market is better for everyone. Unemployment is at an all-time low. Babies and children are safer inside and outside the womb. Justice and prison reform are happening. Prayer is returning to the public square.
My friends, keep praying for America.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details