What you saw on you TV Wednesday night, Oct. 19, in the presidential debate was stunning. And no, it has nothing to do with Trump's statement about accepting or not accepting the election results. That is "light fare" compared to the topic I am going to mention. The national media missed it! They missed the real issue! What we witnessed was so brazen. It was astonishing.
A grown woman, when confronted with the truth of babies being ripped to pieces right at the point of birth, did not wince, flinch or backtrack—babies who, as they are being born, have scissors jabbed into their skulls for the purpose of killing them! Murder!
Instead, Hillary Clinton brushed off this horrific act, and assured us—for the second time in a national debate—that her judicial appointments would not be about the integrity of the U.S. Constitution, but must instead be justices committed to slaughtering babies in the womb. Babies! Innocent babies! At full nine months!
Hillary Clinton could have made some comment about the importance of saving babies. After all, she had just told us how many toddlers die because of guns. She failed to share that many times more are dying because of abortion. Or at least she could have made the case that babies in late term can be saved when the mother's life is at risk.
I hate to invoke the name Hitler, but Hillary's views are Hitler-ian. King Herod—the baby killer of Matthew 2—would be impressed. This is beyond anything we have ever seen in a presidential debate. No conscience.
If you are voting for this murderous candidate, you are implicating yourself. You will stand before God someday and give account for the blood on your hands. If you are "sitting this election out" (such a chic, hip phrase, so noble sounding), please think again.
Stand up and do everything you can to stop the killers. Proverbs 24:11 says, "Deliver those who are being taken away to death, And those who are staggering to slaughter, Oh hold them back" (NASB).
Dr. Jim Garlow is pastor of Skyline Church in the San Diego, California, area. His latest book is Well Versed: Biblical Answers to Today's Tough Issues.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details