The Rev. Franklin Graham isn't happy with Republicans who failed to come up with a health care plan that could get the votes needed to pass out of the House of Representatives, and he let them know it Monday.
In fact, in a Facebook post, he put both political parties on notice, saying:
Doesn't it just make you sick? I'm so disappointed in the Republican Party—again—for not working together to get America the health care plan we need, as they had promised. And the Democrats' glee over what they're trumpeting as a failure is shameful. Their driving desire to block all things Republican branded, no matter what it means for the American people, is sickening. Can't they see we have huge issues looming over us as a nation? We need bipartisan problem-solving. They need to lay their pride and greed aside, and work together to come up with solutions that will help our country. That's what we're paying them to do, and that's what we need to begin expecting them to do. They should tackle these issues as Americans, not as politicians. Pray for the leadership of both parties, that God would soften their hardened hearts and give them His wisdom.
Tuesday, he offered another commentary and an admonishment for Christian voters:
AP just released a story that North Carolina's HB2 will cost the state some $3.76 billion in lost business (over a dozen years). All of this comes as a result of Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts' and the city council's vote in February 2016 to put our children, our daughters, our granddaughters and our wives at risk to sexual predators! They voted to sacrifice safety and privacy on the altar of political correctness. Then NC Governor Pat McCrory and NC legislators had to take action to protect the women and children of our state. This is an example of why every Christian should vote—and pray before you vote! I continue to urge Christians to run for office and to vote for officials who uphold biblical principles. God can use people to bring change. Share this if you agree.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details