If you were among those who believed WikiLeaks would "lose interest" in publishing any more damaging information from its Podesta Files dossier now that the election is over and Donald Trump is president of the United States, it's time for a reality check.
WikiLeaks is still publishing information on a daily basis, including new information about the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. The latest revelation is just another a long list of examples of the pay-to-play nature of the Clinton Machine.
According to the latest revelation, an email documents plans for Chinese Ambassador Cui Tiankai to meet with members of Clinton's inner circle. Based on the tone of the email, it suggested Cui—and the Chinese government—fully expected Clinton to win.
Here's the relevant text:
Guys—Chinese Ambassador Cui invited me over to the residence Tuesday for a coffee and to make a request. He wants to have an informal, private, off-the-record get-together with a few of us to discuss the next year and the current state of U.S.-China affairs. He asked me to host a social meal at my house in the next month. He was fairly insistent and indicated that he wanted to pass along some perspectives. I told him I'd reach out to you all to see about your judgment on this and possible availability. I'm happy to make some chili and cornbread by the fire, but let's first decide whether this makes sense. Please let me know your thinking.
The email—which, like most others released by WikiLeaks, has been forensically verified—is dated Jan. 7, 2016, more than 11 months before the general election. The irony is that conversations like these were the basis for Democrats and the liberal mainstream media to call for the firing of President Donald Trump's original national security adviser, Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn (ret.).
Cui is not mentioned in any other emails in the Podesta dossier. It's not known if WikiLeaks has others it has not yet released. But, if details of this scheduled meeting reveal any deal-making, it would be evidence of a federal crime.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer