Roseanne Barr has a lot more in common with Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump than she would probably like to admit.
Both have turned their celebrity into presidential runs—Barr ran as a Green Party candidate in 2012—and they both have been known to express politically incorrect views from time to time. And both of them have unloaded some epic "tweetstorms" on social media.
Barr's most recent meltdown came over the weekend, when she blasted Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's "Jew hating" campaign advisers. She even went so far as to defend Donald Trump from the Clinton camp's charges of bigotry.
"Hillary Clinton is surrounded by Jew haters who make fun of the Holocaust & Jewish suffering yet her MK-Ultra supporters call Trump a bigot!" she tweeted, before adding, "The #FakeLeft is a media psy op and doesn't really exist."
Barr then retweeted a number of her followers' tweets. These included one that identified a number of Obama Administration officials who have direct ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and one that shared a link to an article she said outlined the anti-Semitic leanings of the Black Lives Matter movement.
Among the tweets that followed were those that:
- called longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin a "Muslim Brotherhood princess" and a "Nazi"
- explained how Bill and Hillary Clinton "became ultra-millionaires"
- charges that Syrian brutality has been enabled by "anti-Israel double standards"
- shares a link to a review of the new book Partners in Crime that alleges past Clinton criminal activity
- retweeted a follower's quote: "A Clinton victory will be the death of Israel"
She then continued her own Twitter onslaught against Clinton and her campaign, writing that the end of Israel would mean the "end of all tribal rights." She also unloaded a not-safe-for-anywhere comment about Abedin, who she said "parrots Jew hating lies."
She later gave a tongue-in-cheek apology for lacking political correctness. But, after outrage began to build over Hillary Clinton's recent attack ad that suggested Trump and his supporters were white supremacists, Barr went back on the attack:
"Hillary's commercials offer 0 ideas, just attacks on the intelligence of half th US population backing Trump. She thinks we r all #AlexJones.
"Ppl think Trump saying 'vet' immigrants from anti-gay anti-Semitic patriarchal rape cultures is worse than sending our troops in2 harms way.
"When reading my Bible, my eyes lit upon this in revelations: A trump will sound in these last days.
"Is Humary (her combined name for Clinton and Abedin) The Positive Sex Worker of Babylon (her new "politically correct" reference to "the great harlot" of Revelation 17) or what? I agree w me on this one!"
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details