America, let's be encouraged by the POTUS reminder that it's "in God we trust." And it's time to abandon hate and embrace hope. It's time to abandon fear and embrace faith.
In his remarkable State of the Union address, President Donald John Trump reminded us that "Americans are dreamers too."
The POTUS SOTU address is an encouraging and hopeful word for all Americans; and to hopeful people everywhere. President Trump's dream is the American Dream, similar to the dream of my Uncle Martin Luther King Jr., who said: "I have a dream... [that] we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!
What is needful now in the wake of the SOTU address is a tremendous effort on social media and all channels of communication to let America, "We the people," and the general public hear, see and know about all of the positive acts and deeds President Trump is spearheading; even against the odds.
Some takeaways from the SOTU address:
- Speech a plus for all Americans; great again
- Prison reform
- Job readiness
- Lower unemployment
- Entrepreneurial opportunities
- Path to citizenship for immigrants to allow Americans safety and job security during process
- Welfare to workfare
- Tax reform benefitting rich and poor
- American people are making America great again
- Energy independence
Who wouldn't applaud lower taxes, lower unemployment, end of terrorists killing of our children, religious terrorism and more? Well, some didn't, choosing to be fearful and tearful. Please pray for America.
The addition of new vocational schools and envision centers will equip our youths to bring forth productive futures.
There are also awakening truths for all Americans for renewed family stability from the womb to the tomb. We must consider the reality of being One Blood/One Human Race. We are no longer color blind or blind in any way.
Jesus gives sight to the blind. We now see the truth and are advancing in living color.
Matthew 4:16 says, "The people who sat in darkness saw great light. And on those who sat in the land of the shadow of death, light has dawned."
There is another true saying: "If a person doesn't work, the person doesn't eat."
I believe that people who are able to work should work and would be blessed to have gainful employment and the opportunity to participate in making America great again.
President Trump says it this way: "Americans are Dreamers too. If you work hard, believe in yourself and the American dream, you can achieve anything. God bless America."
Friends, there is light at the end of the tunnel. With faith, hope and love as our guide, America will be great again.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details