As Center for Medical Progress founder David Daleiden prepares to go to battle in the courtroom once again over his undercover exposure of Planned Parenthood's illegal trafficking of aborted baby body parts, he will need all the help he can get from grassroots pro-life activists.
A livestream hosted by the Thomas More Society on Tuesday night, titled "Help David Defeat Goliath," will provide those advocates with both an update on Daleiden's case and an action plan for the fight ahead. The webcast will begin at 9 p.m. CDT and will feature Daleiden and his Thomas More Society attorneys, Chief Counsel Tom Brejcha and Special Counsel Peter Breen.
It will be hosted by David Bereit, former CEO of 40 Days for Life. Among the topics to be discussed:
- Breaking news about the 15 trumped-up felony charges filed against Daleiden by California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, who received huge political campaign contributions from Planned Parenthood.
- Shocking revelations about the aborted baby body parts scandal from behind closed doors at Planned Parenthood and those who do business with the abortion giant.
- The congressional investigations into Planned Parenthood's inhumane practices that have resulted from Daleiden's exposé, along with the nationwide efforts to defund the abortion chain of a half billion taxpayer dollars and channel that money into legitimate health care.
- A sobering look at what is at risk if the abortion industry wins these legal battles.
- A plan for pro-life advocates and supporters of First Amendment rights to get involved and help crusader David Daleiden triumph over the abortion Goliath.
Click here to register to watch the video.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.