Thursday, the Family Research Council will host the director and producer of the new pro-life film Voiceless to take part in a panel discussion about the role of movies and media in motivating churches to take an active role in promoting a culture of life.
The film tells the story of a young, reserved war veteran-turned-community outreach leader who puts his life on the line to stand against an abortion facility that has taken up shop across the street from his Philadelphia church. FRC will screen the film at 10 a.m. EST for those who are attending in person prior to the noon EST panel discussion, which will be livestreamed.
Taking part in the discussion are the following:
- Pat Necerato is the writer, director and producer of Voiceless. He has received two nominations for Voiceless at the 2015 Northeast Film Festival for "Best Screenplay'" and "Best Director." Necerato is also the founder of the Christian ministry, Go Stand Speak, is married to Natalie and has four children.
- Stuart Migdon is the executive producer of Voiceless. Stuart is a Christian author, pro-life ministry leader, pro-life speaker and an elder in his church. He is a Messianic Jew, having come to faith in Jesus in 1991. He is married to Jeanne and has two children and four grandchildren.
- Vincent DiCaro is the chief outreach officer for Care Net, which has made Making Life Disciples, 6-part DVD curriculum that trains churches on ministering to folks in the church facing unplanned pregnancies.
- Dean Nelson is the national outreach director at Human Coalition and director of African-American outreach at the Family Research Council. Among its projects, the Human Coalition has a church toolkit that provides pastors and churches resources to address the issue of abortion with grace and compassion, clear biblical understanding and concrete steps for the congregation.
- Arina Grossu is the director of the Center for Human Dignity at the Family Research Council, where she focuses on sanctity of human life issues ranging from conception to natural death.
Click here to register for the livestream of the event. Voiceless will be released on DVD on Tuesday.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer