During Friday's March for Life in Washington, D.C., the Trump administration plans to make history when Vice President Mike Pence will speak, becoming the first president or vice president ever to speak at the annual event.
"We are very pleased to welcome Vice President Mike Pence to speak at this year's March for Life," March for Life President Jeanne Mancini said. "Vice President Pence has been a friend and champion of the pro-life cause his entire career. Pro-life leaders, activists, volunteers and marchers will be thrilled to hear from Vice President Pence and are bound to leave the March for Life even more energized than when they came.
"Our theme this year is the "Power of One," highlighting how every individual has the ability to make a difference in the cause of life. As a former member of Congress, governor and now vice president, Mr. Pence has demonstrated throughout his entire career how one person can, indeed, make a difference in the ultimate human right—the right to life."
Other speakers for this year's event include:
- Kellyanne Conway, senior counselor to President Trump
- U.S. Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa)
- U.S. Rep. Mia Love (R-Utah)
- U.S. Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.)
- Cardinal Timothy Dolan of New York City
- Benjamin Watson, tight end for the Baltimore Ravens
- Abby Johnson, former Planned Parenthood director and founder of And Then There Were None
- Karyme Lozano, Mexican telenovela star.
- Eric Metaxas, #1 New York Times bestselling author and host of The Eric Metaxas Show.
- Bishop Vincent Mathews Jr., president of Church of God in Christ World Missions.
Tens of thousands of pro-life advocates began gathering on the National Mall near the Washington Monument at 9 a.m. EST. Music is scheduled to begin at 11:45 a.m., and the first speeches will begin at approximately 12 p.m. At 1 p.m., the march toward the U.S. Supreme Court Building will begin.
You can watch all of it live in the video link above.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details