Following her abrupt resignation in the wake of the WikiLeaks release of nearly 20,000 emails related to the Democratic Party's 2016 election efforts, DNC Chairwoman U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz thought she would get a brief respite from the firestorm Monday morning.
She thought wrong.
At a breakfast she held in honor of the Florida delegation to the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, she was heckled, shouted down and eventually booed off the stage by angry supporters of U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders. She tried briefly to laugh off the "interest" in her event, but eventually had to succumb to reality.
CNN captured the commotion, which left morning Newsroom anchor Carol Costello momentarily speechless. See it below.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details