With the special Georgia elections for U.S. Senate on Jan. 5 fast approaching, there are many conservative wins to highlight during the 2020 election, despite the contention and voter fraud still under investigation.
Multiple pro-life conservative women were voted into Congress during the Nov. 3 election. The 2018 election saw 22 Republican women serving in Congress. 2020 reached a record-breaking high with 32 Republican women elected, including 13 new candidates. This includes Yvette Herrell, who is the first Republican Native American woman elected to Congress.
Conservative candidates also took the victory in the House races, thus heavily predicting conservative control of the House in 2022.
"If you combine redistricting with the stunning victories won by conservatives in House races on Nov. 3, including a record number of pro-life women entering Congress, 2022 could shut the door on radical progressives in the House," iVoterGuide President Debbie Wuthnow said.
In fact, the Republican party won almost all the races key to redistricting, with arguably the biggest win of the election with Texas' 39 congressional seats.
Redistricting is especially important in the 2020 election, as it falls during a census year.
Candidates who share Christian values will control the redistricting of at least 188 congressional seats, or 43% of the U.S. House of Representatives, iVoterGuide reports.
Why Does This Matter?
Should conservatives take majority in the state legislature and House of Representatives, their influence will allow the favor of conservative candidates in elections for the next decade.
Forming a barrier of sorts against radical Left-leaning control, "this firewall will get even stronger should conservatives prevail in the special Georgia elections for U.S. Senate on January 5," Wuthnow said.
Of Iowa's Republican U.S. House winner Mariannette Miller-Meeks, Secretary of State Paul Pate, Iowa's commissioner of elections and a canvass board member, said, "That race alone reinforces that every vote counts and can make a difference."
These conservative election gains have long-term impact, especially in reference to future voters. As faith-filled voters see men and women who represent their values elected into office, young voters' confidence is strengthened. This further increases the chance that young conservatives will turn out to future elections and vote for God-honoring candidates.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details