America hangs at the precipice. 2020 has been a most pivotal year and now we stand at the precipice, approaching the most pivotal election of our lifetime—the moment of decision. It will determine the future of this nation and even of the world.
It will either extend the window of grace America has to return to the Lord—or it will shut that window and seal its departure from God and its progression to judgment. For those who know the biblical template of national judgment as I have written of in The Harbinger, the danger of judgment coming to America is very real.
We have never been divided as we are now—so much so that our very national fabric is now in danger of unraveling. The issues before us in this election have never been as stark. One agenda seeks to uphold biblical morality—the other will oppose it. One agenda seeks to uphold the life of the unborn—the other seeks to expand their murder. One agenda seek to protect religious freedom and the preaching of the gospel—the other will ultimately seek to bring it to an end. We have never been at such a dangerous and critical moment.
If we do nothing to oppose the darkness, to shine the light, then we will be accountable before God, for the fate of the lost, for the next generation, and for the blood of millions. If you are able to vote—you must. But beyond voting at the ballot box, the most powerful thing we can do is to vote in the presence of God with your prayers and intercession.
Therefore, I am compelled to call for a Day of Prayer and Fasting on the exact day of decision—Nov. 3, 2020. Let us make this Election Day, the day of God's election—the Day of Prayer and Fasting. One month ago millions of believers came before the Lord in prayer according to 2 Chronicles 7:14. It has been a season of prayer, a call from the Lord. Let us now seal it all on the day of this most critical election. Spread the word, spread this article, tell your friends, your pastors, your loved ones, commit that day in your homes, on your jobs, in your churches, your fellowships, to humble ourselves, to pray, to seek His face and to turn from our evil ways, that He will hear from heaven and answer us.
Let us pray that in all these things, the will of God will be done, and that He will elect to government those of His choosing, and that no matter what it takes, revival will come to this land.
Jonathan Cahn is the author of The Harbinger, The Mystery of the Shemitah, The Book of Mysteries, The Paradigm and The Oracle. He is also the president of Hope of the World Ministries and leader of the Jerusalem Center in Wayne, New Jersey. To get in touch, receive prophetic dates, and free gifts, go to HopeOfTheWorld.org or find Jonathan Cahn on Facebook.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details