Second Lady Karen Pence opened Thursday's rally in Peoria, Arizona, by telling a family story.
"Our family lives for three words—faith, family and freedom," she said. "After we were married, we lived in Indianapolis. My husband worked as a lawyer, and I started a business. But we felt a calling on our lives. So, we ran for office, but we lost. Then we ran again, and we lost. But finally we won."
"After we served for 12 years in Congress, we ran again, and Mike became governor of Indiana. One day, he got a call from the president that opened with the words, 'Mike, it's going to be great.' And we have lived and continue to live by those three words—faith, family, freedom."
The second lady continues to teach art at the Immanuel Christian School in Virginia.
She introduced her husband, Vice President Mike Pence, amid cheering attendees.
The crowd went wild as the vice president spoke, challenging everyone to get out the vote.
"This administration stands without apology for the sanctity of human life, and this president is the most pro-life president in American history. We will continue to stand for the future of life for four more years."
The vice president said this election will determine whether America will remain America.
The crowd's response: "Four more years! Four more years!"
"When we travel, people come up to us and say, 'We are praying for you.' These are the sweetest words we hear!" he said.
As the zeal increased, now with Karen by his side, the vice president closed with the words from Chronicles 7:14, "If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
The people rose to their feet and cheered.
As bestselling author of God, Trump and COVID-19 Stephen Strang said, "This is spiritual warfare, and Christians must wake up."
In just 25 days, if the 59 million believers who failed to vote in 2016 fail to do so again, the godly team at the helm of America who live for "faith, family and freedom" will be replaced by the godless communism waiting in the wings to take over.
Amir George is the author of Liberating Iraq and directs The World Helpline at theworldhelpline.org.
People Needed: Capitol Hill Daily Prayer 7:30 a.m./12 p.m., Hart Senate Office Building, Constitution Ave./Supreme Court entrance.
Even if you can't come, please pause to pray at 7:30/12 and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details