Kimberly Fletcher, a mother of eight, and founder and president of Moms for America®, a national movement calling on moms to restore values such as motherhood, marriage, womanhood and patriotism, announces the release of Moms for America's new video series, The Purple Chair.
"Media and politicians keep talking about the 'suburban women vote,' wondering what moms care about and who will win their vote," says Fletcher. "We thought we'd let Moms answer that question themselves with our new video series, The Purple Chair."
In the series, nine suburban moms, women of all races and ages, take a seat in the purple chair to speak about their concerns, share what really matters to them and what they care about. These succinct and powerful videos capture the essence of why the mom vote is so important. Despite their diverse backgrounds, the golden thread of similarity running through these women's experiences is their concern for their children's safety and their children's future.
So what exactly do moms want in American leaders?
Meet Dezaree is happy to share what concerns her as a mom—the future for our children, safety, opportunity and the economy. A suburban mom, Dezaree says, "If moms have the ability to educate themselves on who these politicians are, the ones who have been in office for decades, and there's really no true improvement, then moms should get out there and stick together and vote them out."
"There is nothing like a mother who wants the best for her children," she says.
"Everyone from political pundits to media are salivating over the new coveted voter base—suburban women. They wonder what message will resonate with moms and who will win their vote," says Fletcher. "Being a national organization made up almost entirely of suburban moms, we decided to let these moms speak for themselves—from our purple chair."
Moms for America is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) education corporation dedicated to uniting women across the country to reclaim the culture for truth, family freedom and the Constitution of the United States that protects Americans' divine inherent rights as women, as mothers, as people.
To help spread awareness of the importance of voting, Moms for America started MomVote this summer. MomVote 2020 is a comprehensive, micro-targeted, strategic grassroots initiative to get out the mom vote. The deadline to sign up is Oct. 15.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details