The liberal mainstream media will no doubt try to paint it as another "major shakeup" of the Presidential Transition Team, but in fact, President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence have merely added more people to the team.
Pence, as chairman of the Presidential Transition Team, has added several new vice chairs. They are:
- U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.)
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin
- U.S. Rep. Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.)
- Deputy National Security Adviser-Designate Kathleen Troia "KT" McFarland
- U.S. Rep. Tom Reed (R-N.Y.)
- U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.)
- U.S. Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.)
Trump and Pence also appointed the following individuals to the Presidential Transition Team Executive Committee:
- U.S. Rep. Sean Duffy (R-Wis.)
- U.S. Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.)
- U.S. Rep. Dennis Ross (R-Fla.)
- Pastor Darrell Scott of New Spirit Revival Center in Cleveland, Ohio
- Carnegie Mellon University Associate Professor of International Relations and Political Science Kiron Skinner
President-elect Trump also named additional key leadership staff positions supporting the Presidential Transition Team:
- Aaron Chang will serve as the "advance lead," which is responsible for arranging travel itineraries.
- Steven Cheung will serve as the Presidential Transition Team's rapid-response director.
- A.J. Delgado, a conservative commentator who worked on the Trump presidential campaign, will serve as a senior adviser.
- Jeff DeWit will serve as special adviser for operations.
- Jessica Ditto will serve as deputy communications director.
- George Gigicos, who served as the Trump campaign's advance director, will fulfill the same role for the Presidential Transition Team.
- Michael Glassner will serve as a special adviser for operations.
- Stephanie Grisham will serve as press director.
- Katrina Pierson will serve as a senior adviser.
- Sean Spicer, the current communications director for the RNC, will serve as a senior communications adviser.
These new additions are all likely to serve in similar roles in the West Wing of the White House beginning the afternoon of Inauguration Day.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.