Speaking from the pulpit of Mount Airy Church of God in Christ in Philadelphia on Sunday, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton threw out her harshest criticism yet of the Constitution and our nation's Founding Fathers.
"Here in America, when our founders said all men are created equal, well, they left out African-Americans, they left out women, they left out a lot of us, but that didn't stop generations of Americans from pushing forward, making clear we were not satisfied with just half measures," she said. "We know the painful chapters of our past, but the greatness of our country lies in the willingness and our ability to right these wrongs."
The comments further highlight her deep disdain for the founding principles of the nation, and her desire to use race as a dividing wedge in the electoral process.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details