Saturday, the FBI warned al-Qaida may be planning terrorist attacks in New York, Texas, and Virginia, but fears of terrorist attacks on the U.S. during Tuesday's general election were spiked further on Sunday by calls from ISIS to "slaughter" Americans who go out to vote.
The seven-page manifesto states, in part:
Accordingly, the muwahhidin should say to the modern mushrikin: O disbelievers, we do not worship "the people." We worship only the Lord of all peoples. Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from "the people" you worship besides Allah. We denounce your democratic kufr. Enmity and animosity have forever emerged between us and you until you disbelieve in "the people" and believe in Allah alone. Indeed, we have come to slaughter you and smash your ballot boxes. Such words are bara'ah upon the tongue.
The ultimate manifestation of bara'ah from shirk, however, is to kill the tawaghit and imams of kufr. "Those who believe fight for the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight for the cause of taghut. So fight against the awliya of Shaytan. Indeed, the plot of Shaytan has ever been weak" (An-Nisa 76). "And if they break their oaths after their pact and defame your religion, then fight the leaders of kufr until they might cease, for indeed, there are no oaths [sacred] to them" (At-Tawbah 12). This bara'ah is what the Prophet manifested in his military and covert operations against Allah's enemies.
Hence, as it is clear that the voter is a part of the taghut of democracy—"the power of the people"—and that the voters are directly involved in the decision making process by choosing delegates to represent them and their whims executively, judicially, and legislatively, the blood of Crusader voters is even more deserving of being spilled than the blood of Crusader combatants. The same would apply to the blood of female voters, as they are no longer mere wives serving Crusader husbands and raising cross-worshiping children, rather female voters are part of the democratic taghut that decrees the crusades to be waged against Islam and the Muslims, and are thus just as actively responsible for the Muslim blood being spilled as the male, Crusader soldier on the frontlines.
May Allah make this year's US presidential election a dreadful calamity like no other to have struck America throughout its pathetic history. Amin.
It is likely the statements from both radical Islamic terror organizations are the result of U.S. involvement in the battle retake the Iraqi city of Mosul, and to disrupt the U.S. election process, but the terrorist threat level was heightened as a precaution. So, the big question that remains is: will Americans—particularly Christians—be bullied into avoiding the polls on Tuesday?
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details