Not only are women of faith are voting, a good many of them are voting for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, despite what the liberal mainstream media might have you believe.
That's the message a group of Spirit-led women were sharing from Trump Tower in Manhattan Wednesday morning.
The group, led by conservative Christian political operative Pam Pryor, a former spokeswoman for former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin who now serves as the GOP nominee's Christian outreach director. She was joined by:
- Cissie Graham Lynch, the granddaughter of the Rev. Billy Graham and daughter of the Rev. Franklin Graham. She works at her family's charitable organization, Samaritan's Purse. She recently wrote a commentary titled "Why I am unapologetically voting for Donald Trump."
- Gabrielle Jackson Bosche, a millennial evangelical Christian entrepreneur who has written two books and counsels businesses on how to incorporate millennials into the workforce. She is a blogger, podcaster and frequent contributor to The Stream.
- Penny Nance, president and CEO of Concerned Women for America—she is taking part as a private citizen outside of her involvement with CWA—who was one of the evangelical women who had to be won over by Trump after the GOP presidential primary race. She previously served in the Bush Administration and at the FCC, but now advocates for issues ranging from life to defense of Israel on Capitol Hill.
They were also joined by Chonda Pierce, a Christian comedienne who is known as "The Queen of Clean," who recorded a statement to be played during the event. She has been devoting up to 15 minutes of her routine to the 2016 presidential election lately, and recently made a number of social media posts about the need to elect Trump.
The women were slated to participate in a Facebook Live video posted to Trump's official Facebook page. Their goal is to counter the liberal mainstream media's theme that women—particularly women of faith—refuse to vote for Trump.
"It's based on the idea that three evangelical women—each with her own story—can respond directly to this theme of division," Pryor said. "As Christians, we understand this election is binary, and there's only one logical vote when we're talking about the Supreme Court, religious liberty and the defense of Israel."
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.