Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton was finally asked by a member of the mainstream media about concerns regarding her overall health.
Clinton laughed off the question, posed by NBC News' Andrea Mitchell during a campaign stop in Cleveland, Ohio. The question and its response were captured on video that Mitchell shared with her followers on Twitter:
@HillaryClinton laughs off @realDonaldTrump conspiracy theories that she has health problems
Later, to promote her coverage of the issue, which was about to appear on NBC, Mitchell tweeted:
The Clinton campaign also put out a statement from Hillary's longtime personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack, chair of the Department of Medicine at CareMount Medical in Mount Kisco, New York. Mitchell also tweeted that statement to her followers:
"As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's longtime physician, I released a medical statement during the campaign indicating she is in excellent health. I have recently been made aware of allegedly 'leaked' medical documents regarding Secretary Clinton with my name on them. These documents are false, were not written by me, and are not based on any medical facts. To reiterate what I said in my previous statement, Secretary Clinton is in excellent health and fit to serve as President of the United States."
Mitchell also tweeted out a comment from Joel Benenson, a chief strategist for the Clinton campaign, which also blamed the Trump camp for the rumors:
@benensonj says "Absolutely not" there are no issues with @HillaryClinton's health and @realDonaldTrump knows that.
These statements from a member of the mainstream media, particularly in light of comments made by other medical professionals who have assessed Clinton's released medical records, beg the question: Is the media taking these concerns seriously, or are they just taking the guided tour from the Clinton campaign?
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details