According to a new report, it would seem there is no boundary the Clinton family won't cross in order to make a quick buck.
The Daily Caller released an exclusive report Thursday morning that states President Bill Clinton, husband of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, has received $5.6 million in fees as an honorary chairman of the world's largest educator on Sharia Law. GEMS Education, a Dubai-based company that teaches Sharia through a network of more than 100 schools in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, also contributed millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.
To make matters worse, the DC report also highlighted the fact that GEMS Education strictly adheres to Sharia financial obligations, including the giving of "zakat." Zakat is a religious tax of which one-eighth of the proceeds is dedicated to funding Islamist activities related to jihad.
The report states:
[Clinton]'s biggest paycheck from the closely-held company—which is incorporated in the Cayman Islands—was in 2014 when he pocketed $2.1 million. It is unclear if Bill received income from the Middle Eastern firm in 2015, since Hillary has not yet released her tax return for that year.
Sharia law is the Islamic religious legal system that many in the West see as intolerant of human rights and other religions, as well as violating the rights of women and gays. Sharia law is considered by Muslims to be superior to all secular authorities. Islamic jihadis regularly call for the imposition of Sharia law and want to impose it on the West.
GEMS boasted in a 2013 bond prospectus that it is the "only foreign group approved for educational services in Saudi Arabia." The GEMS facilities in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, taught 1,600 students in 2013.
Saudi Arabia is where Wahabism, the strictest form of Sharia, is observed. The Middle Eastern kingdom bars women from driving cars, requires women to wear the strictest form of the hijab, which covers everything but the eyes and hands. Gay men and women are persecuted in Saudi Arabia.
Click here to read the rest of the report.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details