If you want to know what liberals think about anything, all you ever have to do is ask the mainstream media.
The Media Research Council, with regard to the Republican National Convention, has done just that. Well, sort of.
On its NewsBusters website, MRC has an ongoing list of links to mainstream media articles written about the convention in Cleveland. It doesn't take much more than scanning the headlines to see what liberals are thinking—or, at least what narrative they're trying to put out to the public.
Here is a small sampling:
- Matt Lauer Demands Trump Tell Convention Speakers to 'Tone Down the Rhetoric'
- Joy Reid Admits It Felt 'Hostile,' 'Weird' to Be 'Person of Color' at 'Not Inclusive' RNC
- Bee Compares GOP Platform to Westboro Baptist Church, Pence Sending Indiana Back to 1952
- Networks Warn of 'Dark,' 'Divisive' Night at GOP Convention
- Off the Rails: Van Jones Declares GOP Convention a 'Hate-Fest'
So, in other words, liberals and their spokesmen in the mainstream media want to equate Republicans with hatefulness, racism and divisiveness. These, of course, will be the same outlets who want you to believe their coverage is unbiased.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.