Just over two years ago, I mobilized a dedicated team of attorneys and staff to launch our Government Accountability Project.
This project aimed at shedding light on burgeoning corruption in the bureaucracy that controls our government agencies and implements our laws. We are fighting to hold this ever-expanding "Deep State" accountable to the American people.
Thanks to your support, our efforts have been a resounding success.
As part of this effort, we have issued more than 51 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
The law requires government agencies to respond to these lawful requests. Yet, the bureaucracy fights tooth and nail to protect its secrets, often refusing to comply with our requests or the law. So, we have been forced to bring them to account—in court. To that end, we have filed 11 federal lawsuits against five different bureaucratic agencies. We are fighting every day to expose the truth.
Over the course of the last two years, the ACLJ has obtained and reviewed more than 14,000 pages of documents. We have exposed corruption, lawlessness, influence peddling and deception in our government. We have ensured that numerous deep state bureaucrats are no longer in positions of power.
We have dug into the Obama administration's funding of anti-Israel causes—including an attempt to unseat the government of Israel—exposed major corruption and collusion in key federal agencies and revealed the "purposeful" deletion of an official State Department briefing video to hide when the Iran nuclear deal negotiations began.
The goal of our Government Accountability Project is clear: ensure the United States government remains of the people, dedicated to the people and run for the people. It should not serve the interests of entrenched Washington elites, the ever-expanding bureaucratic deep state and corrupting special interests.
The ACLJ will deliver this quarterly report to Members of Congress, key congressional committees and the general public to update and empower those with a voice to make a difference and hold the government accountable.
After a review of the report's findings, I encourage the appropriate congressional committees to provide oversight, hold hearings and take whatever corrective action is necessary, including new legislation. To that end, we have included specific recommendations for Congress based on our findings.
I also encourage you, the American people, to remain ever vigilant; your voice makes a huge difference.
Thank you for your continued support. Without you, the virus of deception would remain hidden. With your help, we will continue to expose the truth and defeat the deep state.
For the original article, visit aclj.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details