A Palm Beach County Sheriff's Department Crime Scene unit was parked yesterday at Presidential Women's Center (PWC), an abortion facility located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Susan Pine, a pro-life sidewalk counselor who has previously been represented by Liberty Counsel, saw a uniformed officer enter the center with paperwork in hand. Pine reports that the abortion facility's medical director, Daniel Sacks, was at the clinic during the Crime Scene Unit's visit. Former Attorney General Eric Holder in the Obama administration filed a federal lawsuit against Pine in 2009 under the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances law seeking to prevent her from being on a public sidewalk. After a couple years defending against this frivolous lawsuit, the federal court chastised the Obama Department of Justice and ordered it to pay over $100,000 in attorney's fees to Liberty Counsel. This is the same abortion clinic under investigation.
PWC, which conducts abortions up to 22.5 weeks gestation, was referred to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi by the House Select Investigative Committee on Infant Lives on November 30, 2016, due to its suspected involvement in the illegal trafficking of aborted baby organs and tissue. Bondi's office confirmed to Pine that the abortion business was indeed under "criminal review" on Feb. 17, 2017. However, it is unclear if the Crime Scene officer's visit to PWC had any connection to the baby parts trafficking investigation.
PWC is a member of the National Abortion Federation, an association of abortion businesses that sued members of the Center for Medical Progress to block the release of undercover videos that implicated it and Planned Parenthood in crimes related to the illegal sale of aborted baby remains. Liberty Counsel's client, Sandra Merritt, is one of the two journalists that produced those undercover videos.
"Abortion clinics kill innocent children every day," said Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel. "Human life has no value when you dispose of it like trash day after day. Abortion is a business driven by the blood of innocent children. This abortion clinic has a history of cold disregard to human life. I look forward to the day when abortion is no more." said Staver.
For the original article, visit lc.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details