WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange has pledged the "next batch of hacked emails" his organization plans to release will lead to the arrest of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
We already have the FBI reopening its investigation into her private email server used while she was secretary of state. There are still thousands of the promised 50,000 emails yet to be released as part of the "Podesta Emails" dossier, but Assange has assured the world this next round will offer "enough evidence to see Hillary Clinton arrested."
The latest document dump—the 25th so far—just went live in the past hour. Here are some of the latest WikiLeaks-related headlines:
'Dump Those Emails'
In an email dated March 2, 2015, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta wrote to her former chief of staff, who was serving as her personal attorney, "On another matter....and not to sound like Lanny, but we are going to have to dump all those emails so better to do so sooner than later." It's not clear what those emails were, but Platte River Networks deleted the server and used BleachBit on it sometime in the March 25-31 time frame, according to congressional testimony.
Podesta: Foundation Donations Meant to 'Curry Favor'
In February of 2015, a report about foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation raised the concern of high-ranking members of the Clinton campaign team—even though she wasn't officially a candidate yet. A lengthy email exchange led to this comment from Podesta: "I think [Jimmy] Carter went on an endowment drive with similar results. Not sure who was currying favor with him. Might have been a few years ago. Don't know whether they report. Bruce Lindsey would know."
Google's Chairman Had a Plan for the Election
In April 2015, about a month before Clinton officially announced her campaign, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt sent an email to Cheryl Mills, outlining his "thoughts on a 2016 campaign." He prefaces the memo by writing, "Cheryl, I have put together my thoughts on the campaign ideas and I have scheduled some meetings in the next few weeks for veterans of the campaign to tell me how to make these ideas better. This is simply a draft but do let me know if this is a helpful process for you all."
Please, Tell Us What You Really Think
In March of 2015, Podesta received an "unvarnished assessment" of the leading candidates to become the next Commander of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The email reveals what the Obama administration really thought of its top generals.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details