Chinese doctors are seeing the coronavirus manifest differently among patients in its new cluster of cases in the northeast region compared to the original outbreak in Wuhan, suggesting that the pathogen may be changing in unknown ways and complicating efforts to stamp it out, according to Bloomberg.
This comes as no great surprise. Prophecies from many prophetic voices are beginning to play out right before our eyes. Some would argue end-times prophecies are part of the theater.
Let's do a quick rewind before we move forward.
During intercession at Awakening House of Prayer on March 20, I had a prophetic vision of the coronavirus splitting and mutating. The goal is to keep doctors scrambling to find new remedies for new strains of these pestilence. (You can watch the release and the prayer here.) Could this be COVID-20? The talk of COVID-20 dates back to April and is also no great surprise.
"People should not assume the peak has passed or let down their guard," Wu Anhua, a senior infectious disease doctor, said on state television on Tuesday. "It's totally possible that the epidemic will last for a long time."
In a recent USA Today story on Wednesday citing the U.S. cutting funds to a group studying bat viruses in China, Peter Daszak, director of EcoHealth Alliance, a group whose research warned of worse to come. "I'm really concerned about where this leaves us," Daszak told USA Today. "Once we've overcome COVID-19, what about COVID-20? What about COVID-21?"
China Hoarding Food and Oil
It seems China—the place from which the coronavirus originally escaped into the wild—has been and continues to brace for the worst. China is hoarding food and oil, according to news reports.
CNBC reported on Wednesday lockdowns and movement restrictions aimed at containing the coronavirus have trigged transportation and logistics bottlenecks—and those blockages have highlighted the vulnerability of global supply chains.
CNBC reports, "Fears of food shortage have come to the forefront of countries, both in developed and emerging economies."
As I wrote on March 23, "Beyond plagues, the next sign of the times will be something that looks more like a famine, though temporary. I see a contamination coming to some of the food supply that will result in shortages in some areas, as well as sickness and deaths. People will rush to order online, putting strain on the overall food supply in unaffected areas."
Click here to read the rest of this article.
Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement. She is author of over 25 books. Find her online at jenniferleclaire.org or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details