From Lent until Resurrection Day every year—then again in May, the month of Mary—we see believers around the world suffering from the wicked effects of spiritual witchcraft.
That's because many sincere people around the world—and probably in your city—are exalting Mary in this season. Many are lighting candles, worshipping Mary or hailing Mary—and what we exalt we empower. Just as God inhabits the praises of His people (see Ps. 22:3), idol worship impacts a spiritual climate. If you've ever been to idolatrous nations, you've immediately noticed the oppressive atmosphere.
"Mary worship" seems to empower the queen of heaven, also known as Jezebel. When Mary is lifted up to a place where only Jesus belongs, it unleashes demonic activity in that territory. As demonic activity increases, people report feelings of oppression, fatigue, strong warfare against the mind that makes you feel like quitting and even physical manifestations for which doctors can't find a reason.
Mary Doesn't Want Your Worship
Mary, the mother of Jesus, does not want our worship. Jezebel, also known as the queen of heaven, does. There is no queen in heaven. Jesus, our King, does not have a wife. But there is an ancient principality called Jezebel, who seduces people into idolatry (see Rev. 2:20).
Again, Mary, the mother of Jesus, does not want our worship. She wants us to worship God, just like she does. Consider the scene with the three "Wise Men" searching for baby Jesus in Matthew 2:8-11 (AMPC):
"Then he sent them to Bethlehem, saying, Go and search for the Child carefully and diligently, and when you have found Him, bring me word, that I too may come and worship Him. When they had listened to the king, they went their way, and behold, the star which had been seen in the east in its rising went before them until it came and stood over the place where the young Child was. When they saw the star, they were thrilled with ecstatic joy. And on going into the house, they saw the Child with Mary His mother, and they fell down and worshiped Him. Then opening their treasure bags, they presented to Him gifts—gold and frankincense and myrrh."
Notice the Magi did not worship Mary. They saw Mary but they fell down and worshipped Jesus. They did not present their gifts to Mary. They presented their gifts to Jesus.
Click here to read the rest of this article.
Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement. She is author of over 25 books. Find her online at jenniferleclaire.org or email her at email@example.com.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer