"Speak the Name of Jesus," "Never Let the Devil See You Sweat," and "Break the Stranglehold of Worry" are just a few of the strategies Jennifer LeClaire offers in 101 Tactics for Spiritual Warfare: Live a Life of Victory, Overcome the Enemy, and Break Demonic Cycles (June 5, 2018).
Each chapter equips readers with the insight, encouragement and scriptural support to send the devil fleeing. From reminding readers to bless their enemies to teaching them how to discern spiritual climates, the range of tactics in this book ensures no stone is left unturned when navigating spiritual storms.
One of the tactics LeClaire expounds on is to avoid being led by emotions. The enemy might use reason to turn you away from God, but an even greater stumbling block occurs when you have misguided emotions.
"Your emotions can be a great motivator at times and a great enemy at other times," LeClaire says.
When you submit your emotions to the Holy Spirit and allow Him to lead, you find stability, even as the Christian life causes you to feel joyful one minute and exhausted the next.
LeClaire references King David, who poured out his heart with feelings of anger, confusion, hurt and disappointment, but also directed his emotions to the one who could stabilize him. From his example, readers see how their emotions can be used to glorify God, but only when they "set the Lord always before [them]" (Ps. 16:8a) so that they will not be moved.
"If you give God the reins of your heart, you will find stability, but you have to give Him full control of the reins, or you are in danger of pulling in the wrong direction in the heat of the battle," LeClaire says.
Her book reminds readers of these truths in the face of a severe enemy onslaught. Through 101 Tactics for Spiritual Warfare, LeClaire offers a practical battlefield manual that will empower you to take an offensive rather than a defensive stance against the enemy.
Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement. She is author of over 25 books. Find her online at jenniferleclaire.org or email her at email@example.com.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details