It's witchcraft season. That's how I describe a period of time when witchcraft it coming fast and furious to attack the minds and bodies of believers.
But the kind of witchcraft Donald Trump is facing carries a different spiritual dynamic than Mary worship. Witches, Satanists and occultists bragged about a Sunday midnight gathering at which they cursed President Donald Trump, according to WND.
Specifically, they gathered under a crescent moon in front of the Trump Tower to cast a "binding spell" on the president during a mass ritual. And so the spiritual battle continues.
In February, I wrote about a coordinated witchcraft attack against Trump. A certain group made a worldwide call for witches—and those willing to attempt witchcraft for the first time—to cast a spell harming the president.
According to Intercessors for America, the ritual is to be done at the stroke of midnight on waning crescent moon ritual days, which are February 24th (midnight, Friday evening), March 26th, April 24th, May 23rd, June 21st (especially important as it is the summer solstice) and so on until Trump leaves office.
We need to continue praying for the president because Scripture commands it (1 Tim. 2:2). But how do you pray for government leaders you don't agree with?
Rob Scharzwal at the Family Research Council offered some good advice:
1. We should pray for their health and safety, according to Ezra 6:10.
2. We should pray they would execute justice, according to Romans 13:3-4 and 1 Peter 2:14.
3. We should pray that they would follow the Lord's ways and repent if they don't, according to 2 Chron. 33:1-20.
4. We should pray they would govern with wisdom for the "welfare of the city" (Jer. 29:7), not for personal gain or for the advantage of a favored few.
5. We should pray God would accomplish His purposes through them regardless of their willingness to be used by Him, according to Proverbs 21:1.
Whether or not you like Trump, I think we can all agree we don't want the ruler of the free world getting attacked with curse, hexes, vexes and spells. So let's keep praying for Trump, and thwart the witches' plans.
Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement. She is author of over 25 books. Find her online at jenniferleclaire.org or email her at email@example.com.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details