Donald Trump may have landed on the cover of Time magazine as "Person of the Year," but that didn't stop the liberal media giant from taking a few stabs at the present-elect—or exalting Hillary Clinton.
Specifically, Time acknowledged Trump "did what no American politician had attempted in a generation," but was also quick to say he "magnified the divisions of the present, inspiring new levels of anger."
Time's Michael Scherer wrote: "Now it's difficult to count all the ways Trump remade the game: the huckster came off more real than the scripted political pros. The cable-news addict made pollsters look like chumps. The fabulist out-shouted journalists fighting to separate fact from falsehood. The demagogue won more Latino and black votes than the 2012 Republican nominee."
That's to be expected, I suppose. But what Time did next defies logic.
Time painted Hillary with the brush of a deliverer, claiming, "She became a symbol in a fight that was about much more than symbolism ..." and ""She's the woman who was almost president; she is what might have been and what will yet be."
Finally, Time managed to slime Moses and exalt Hillary in the same sentence:
"Like an American Moses, she was an imperfect prophet, leading women to the edge of the Promised Land. Now it's up to another woman to enter it."
Franklin Graham also found it odd.
"Maybe Time should check their Bible," he says. "I find that a very interesting parallel. Moses led the children of Israel to wander around in the wilderness for 40 years. I wonder if Time was saying that if Hillary Clinton were elected, she would have led us into the wilderness?"
The Lord told me the angels of abundant harvest have been released into the nation. Read more at angelsprophecy.com.
Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement. She is author of over 25 books. Find her online at jenniferleclaire.org or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details