It doesn't take a prophet to see that the wicked one is using Miley Cyrus to lead a generation astray. Her lewd dancing and pansexual status appeal to a millennial demographic—and she's turning their hearts toward all manner of perversion.
On the Ellen DeGeneres show this week, the former Disney star flat out called Hillary Clinton a goddess. A goddess is a female deity in polytheistic religions with supernatural powers or attributes—and they are worshipped.
We know Miley is not worshipping the God of her father and mother, and seems bent toward worshipping any other god. Recently, it was revealed she's showcasing false gods all over her Los Angeles home. So this shouldn't be surprising. But the implications of her twisted devotion to her new favorite goddess are troubling for the nation.
JOIN JENNIFER ON FACEBOOK FOR SPIRITUAL COMMENTARY AND ENCOURAGEMENT. CLICK HERE.
The 23-year-old Miley made her devotion to Hillary abundantly clear. Meanwhile, she characterizes Donald Trump as a "nasty guy" but exhorted college kids at George Mason University to vote for her goddess of choice.
"And these are your choices, and it's terrifying if someone besides Hillary Clinton—we shouldn't even say the name—becomes president," Miley told DeGeneres. "So I think she's a total goddess, and I just love her. And I'm really excited to see her for the next four—maybe eight—years."
Some have argued Hillary is under the influence of false gods—namely demons like Jezebel. But make no mistake. Hillary is not a goddess and, without a Damascus Road encounter with the Lord, if elected, would surely lead our nation further into idolatry.
Although I'm not endorsing a candidate, I'm certainly not endorsing a goddess.
Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement. She is author of over 25 books. Find her online at jenniferleclaire.org or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details