In true gender-bending fashion, "easy breezy beautiful" CoverGirl is now playing up its first "CoverBoy" model.
Completely with eyebrows thicker than Brooke Shield's hallmark, freckles across the nose and upper cheeks, bright red lips, lots of mascara and a baseball cap, the YouTube sensation is ready to cash in on his femininity.
James Charles, a 17-year-old high school student, is the first poster boy for the female cosmetics line. For 60 years, the company has catered to teens and women but apparently sees a new market as transgenderism rises in America and beyond.
It may not be all that much of a stretch in the grand scheme of things. When I was a teenager, British bands like Duran Duran wore plenty of makeup. But this is different in that it's pushing an identity-blurring agenda.
JOIN JENNIFER ON FACEBOOK FOR SPIRITUAL COMMENTARY AND ENCOURAGEMENT. CLICK HERE.
Let's not forget Ellen DeGeneres and Sofia Vergara appeared in a CoverGirl & Olay foundation commercial as far back as 2012 as part of the brand's efforts to send an inclusion message.
The Lady Gaga-looking Charles will make his CoverBoy debut by advertising the "So Lashy! by BlastPro" line of mascara later this month.
Backlash is abundant from those who point out the obvious: Charles is not a female and shouldn't be wearing more makeup than the average prom girl. But Katy Perry, among others, is on the fingernail-painted teen's side.
Apparently, gone are the days when Christie Brinkley types will rep the brand.
"All of our CoverGirls are role models and boundary-breakers, fearlessly expressing themselves, standing up for what they believe, and redefining what it means to be beautiful," CoverGirl said in a statement. "James Charles is no exception."
Can you see where this is going? Miley Cyrus just announced she's pansexual and now makeup companies are marketing to boys. God help us. Let's pray against this tsunami of perversion rising for the sake of the next generation.
Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement. She is author of over 25 books. Find her online at jenniferleclaire.org or email her at email@example.com.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.