In a recent National Review op-ed the former vice president first applauds the Trump administration for the "future of peace" it cultivated with Israel, and then goes on to link the Israel-Hamas conflict with the "weakness" of the Biden administration.
"President Biden and congressional Democrats have abandoned unambiguous support for our ally Israel, emboldened our enemies, and turned their back on the policy that yielded historic peace deals in the Middle East," Pence explains.
He continues, "Under the Trump-Pence administration, we made it crystal clear to the world that America stands with Israel."
Referencing the Abraham Accords, Pence says "the most significant breakthrough for peace in decades" happened "not in spite of America's support for Israel, but because of it."
During the Trump-Pence administration, "other nations knew where America stood with absolute certainty. They knew America would respond forcefully if our citizens or allies were threatened. As a result, they responded rationally by pursuing peace and harmony."
Unfortunately, Pence says, Biden has "emboldened" anti-Semitic groups like Hamas with his indifference to Israeli leaders, the restoration of the Palestinian aide that the Trump administration had ceased and Biden's intent to join the Iran nuclear deal.
He urges President Biden and every American leader to "uphold Israel's right to self-defense and condemn the terrorists of Hamas — as well as their supporters and apologists — in the strongest possible terms."
Pence believes Israelis are paying for Biden's mistakes in blood. "He has replaced strength with weakness, moral clarity with confusion and loyalty with betrayal," he says. "Biden's void, too, is being filled by America's enemies — and Israelis are paying the price in blood."
He calls for Americans to intercede for our Israeli brothers and sisters, and a nation that has long been recognized as American's most cherished ally.
"Americans should pray for the peace of Jerusalem and stand without apology for our most cherished ally, Israel, until the violence is quelled and Israel's security is restored," he concludes.
Following the op-ed, Pence tweeted a video highlighting the achievements of the Trump administration, and condemning Biden's weakness once again.
The Trump-Pence Administration set the table for lasting peace. President Biden has replaced strength with weakness, moral clarity with confusion, and loyalty with betrayal.— Mike Pence (@Mike_Pence) May 18, 2021
If the world knows nothing else, let the world know this: America Stands with Israel. pic.twitter.com/QxDP5iZBs1
"Weakness arouses evil," Pence says. But, "If the world knows nothing else, let the world know this: America Stands with Israel."
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details