Every year, hundreds of businesspeople from around the world come to Israel to meet face to face with innovative Israeli entrepreneurs and build partnerships worth millions of dollars. Most of the participants are evangelical Christians who seek to bless Israel by investing in the nation's economy through business partnerships found at the ARISE Summit.
This year's annual ARISE Summit on Monday, Dec. 7, will be virtual due to the coronavirus restrictions, but organizers say the pandemic won't lessen its impact.
"The most important thing we are trying to do is to build relationships, connections and facilitate real transactions between businesspeople in the international community and Israeli markets," ARISE founder and President Calev Myers told CBN News.
He explained this year's conference is about "prospering in the new normal." Participants will have the opportunity to interact with a Middle East that is vastly different than it was last year—one where Israel's neighbors in the Gulf have made historic normalization agreements with the Jewish state, and where the COVID-19 pandemic threatens regional markets.
"We have speakers from the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain," said Myers. "People are now looking for investment down there. How do they go about that? Everybody is so excited that these doors are opening up—how much actual business is being created? What are the roadblocks to business ... How can we navigate them?"
Many of the speakers will also focus on Israeli technology that can be used to cope with the effects of the pandemic.
One of the most important parts of the summit is the "matchmaking" portion when global investors sit across from Israeli entrepreneurs to form business partnerships. The summit employs special software to make sure each business to business (B2B) meeting is tailor-made and productive.
"We want people to come and not only enjoy the content, but we're going to be constantly encouraging them to get into B2B rooms, see who else is participating, and participate in face-to-face meetings and do business," said Myers.
To read the rest of the story, link through to our content partner.
Reprinted with permission from CBN.com. Copyright The Christian Broadcasting Network, Inc. All rights reserved.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer