The U.S. State Department said in its Country Reports on Terrorism 2018, which was released on Friday, Nov. 1, 2019, that the Tehran regime has spent nearly $1 billion per year to support terror organizations "that serve as its proxies and expand its malign influence across the globe."
Those groups include Hezbollah, Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad. The report reveals that in spite of sanctions, the Islamic Republic is still the "world's worst state sponsor of terrorism."
In addition to subsidizing terrorist entities, Iran has also plotted and carried out its own terrorist acts around the globe, most notably in Belgium, France and Germany, said the department.
The failure to respond to Iran's aggression in the region is making the country more brazen, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019, in an apparent criticism of the USA's lack of response to Iranian attacks in recent months on oil installations, drones and ships in the Persian Gulf.
"The area around us is turbulent," Netanyahu said at an IDF officer's graduation ceremony. "The threats are popping up all around us—in Syria, Lebanon, the Gaza Strip and also in Iraq, in Yemen and directly in Iran."
Earlier last week, Netanyahu said Iran is deploying precision weapons to Yemen in order to strike Israel. He told the new IDF officers that Iran and pro-Iranian forces are actively, and without let-up, arming themselves.
"We are prepared for the threats and will not hesitate to deliver a fierce blow against anyone who will try to harm us," he said. "The level of Iran's boldness in the region is rising and is getting even greater in light of a lack of a response." Israel, he said, "will not extend the other cheek, and anyone who wants to be aggressive will be answered in full force and pay a heavy price."
Israeli embassies are increasing security this month due to growing fears of a possible Iranian terrorist attack on Israeli targets abroad. The move comes amid increased tensions with Iran in the region and following its recent attack against Saudi Arabian oil facilities (Jerusalem Post).
Continue to intercede that the Lord will impart His strategy to Israel's government and military leaders as to when and what to do regarding Iran.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details