Bassam Adranly grew up in a Palestinian, Greek Orthodox Christian family that never spoke negatively about Muslims or Islam but often criticized the Jews. In his '20s while a university student, Adranly became disenchanted with many aspects of his community's culture and turned to atheism.
But in 1995, Adrankly had a powerful encounter with Jesus.
"Every night I was dreaming of Him, all night through," Adranly says. "Going with Him and His disciples everywhere. ... and all day through, I couldn't get His words out of my mind."
One of the first things God addressed in Adranly's life was his deep-rooted prejudice toward the Jews. Watch the video to find out what happened next.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details