Prayer is so important that it seems to be the primary work that Yeshua has committed himself to for the past 2,000 years. Apparently, He figured He could get more done by intercessory prayer than by anything else.
"Therefore He is able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, because He at all times lives to make intercession for them" (Heb. 7:25).
He is at the right hand of God interceding on our behalf (see Rom. 8:34).
Therefore, when we pray by the leading of the Spirit of God, we are actually joining together with Yeshua, interceding together with Him as He intercedes for us. This prayer partnership with Yeshua bears much fruit exponentially for the kingdom of God. This urgent intercession martials all the powers of both heaven and earth in strategic effectiveness.
Recently we have sensed the Holy Spirit lead us to focus our prayers on five strategic areas and want to ask you to join with us in intercession.
Urgent International Prayers
- Korean Nuclear Weapons: Kim Jun Um has promised to dismantle North Korea's nuclear weapons and research, and to demilitarize the Korean peninsula. If this is a false promise, the situation could deteriorate. If it is true, then a potential new era of peace could arise. Let us pray for immediate and full disarmament.
- Trump: Whether one agrees with Trump's policies or style, he is the most influential political leader in the world today. We need to pray for God to guide and direct his thoughts, speech, decisions and partnerships. What Trump decides leads to a domino effect upon other nations.
- Media: The potential peace in Korea and subsequent changes in other nations are also influenced not only by the facts but how they are reported in the news and social media. Let us pray for righteous reporting and for a positive change in public opinion; in Asia, the West and the Middle East.
- Jerusalem Embassy: In two weeks, the United States is planning to dedicate its new embassy in Jerusalem. Several other nations have already announced that they will do so also. This begins a new stage in the controversy over Jerusalem as prophesied in Zechariah 12:2-3, and thus moves us all into more end times' events.
- 70-Year Alignment: In 1948-49 following World War II, there was a realignment of national borders from West to East. That alignment of nations has stayed in effect all these years. We are seeing the beginning of a new alignment after this 70-year period. Even the Arab nations such as Egypt and Saudi Arabia are reconsidering their relationship with Israel.
As the Lord leads you, we would love to hear what He is showing you concerning these topics. Please comment below.
Asher Intrater is the founder and apostolic leader of Revive Israel Ministries and oversees Ahavat Yeshua congregation in Jerusalem and Tiferet Yeshua congregation in Tel Aviv. Asher was one of the founders of Tikkun International with Dan Juster and Eitan Shishkoff and serves on the board of the Messianic Alliance of Israel and Aglow International. He and his wife and full-time partner in ministry, Betty, have a passion for personal prayer and devotion, local evangelism and discipleship in Hebrew and unity of the body of believers worldwide.
This article originally appeared at reviveisrael.org.
Deborah, Esther and Anna carried a profound anointing. Become a Godly woman of boldness, power and strength. Get the Anointing Bundle.
The Holy Spirit wants to lead you into a deeper, more intimate experience with God. Everything changes in His presence. Enter His Presence.
Summer Reading Bundles + FREE GIFTS! These bundles include prophecy, health, prayer, and the supernatural. Grab your Favorite.