The recently signed framework agreement between the P5+1 group of nations and Iran, currently being promoted by the Obama administration and its many Democratic lackeys in Congress, has greatly increased the likelihood of a massive Israeli preemptive strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.
Even though the American (and other) sanctions on Iran haven't officially been removed, the wall has already fallen, as the psychologically weakened and, as always, money-hungry international community rushes to engage the ayatollahs. Russia's Vladmir Putin was the first and most notable, finalizing an agreement to ship his country's S-300 missile defense system to Iran. Australia soon followed, reaching an intelligence-sharing agreement with the Islamic state.
These ominous signs on the horizon are only the beginning of a dangerous process of capitulation to Iran, as the world quickly recognizes what is evident to almost everyone aside from U.S. President Obama and his clueless Secretary of State John Kerry, that Iran is being given the international green light to become a nuclear nation. Therefore, the world wants to get into its good graces.
If Iran was seeking nuclear power for peaceful purposes, it would be quite different, but the third largest oil-exporting country has absolutely no need for nuclear energy, unless it truly aims to fulfill its often declared goal of destroying Israel and exporting its Islamic revolution around the world, the latter of which it is already doing.
An Israeli pre-emptive strike on Iran's many nuclear facilities will not be easy. It will require a massive lightning assault that will be denounced by virtually every nation, but the longer Israel waits, the inevitable, subsequent diplomatic onslaught will be that much greater.
There is no choice. Even renewed and increased American sanctions, however praiseworthy, and however well-intended by their Congressional advocates, will not stop the death march of the ayatollahs.
The clock is rapidly ticking. Sadly, it must finally be understood that the military option is the only realistic one. In two weeks, the new Israeli governing coalition will be officially established and government policy will be set in place.
Let the planning begin.
David Rubin is former mayor of Shiloh, Israel. He is founder and president of Shiloh Israel Children's Fund, and the author of four books, including The Islamic Tsunami and his latest, Sparks From Zion. Visit him at DavidRubinIsrael.com or at ShilohIsraelChildren.org.
For the original article, visit israelnationalnews.com.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details