The most anti-Semitic act I know is to so love and honor your Jewish friends that you do not share the gospel with them. I am a Jew and Israeli citizen and, like Paul, would give up my very life for my brethren after the flesh.
In recent years I am grateful for the Christians Bless Israel nights. God knows Israel needs friends and support. But to bless the Jew and Israel and intentionally withhold the gospel on these nights is not Christian.
I am in favor of infomercials that raise money to help persecuted Jews return to Israel. But to take Christian money and not help Jews who believe in Jesus is wrong!
I am concerned about Christians who are more concerned about Jewish roots than Jewish souls.
I am concerned about traditional Jewish rabbis who are exalted on Christian television yet hate Jews who believe in Jesus.
This is the set time to favor Zion. The spiritual scales are being removed from the eyes of Jewish people. But Paul says in Romans 10:
“My heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved. ... How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?" (vv. 1, 14).
And we read in Ezekiel 3:
"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel. ... When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning ... to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand” (vv. 17, 18).
It’s time for the emperor to put on his clothes. Someone has to tell him he is naked.
Sid Roth is host of the It’s Supernatural! TV show. His ministry has distributed over 2.4 million copies of his Jewish evangelistic book, They Thought for Themselves, to unsaved Jews around the world. For more information, visit sidroth.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details