Note: I was with my Messianic Apostle Dan Juster recently at our annual Tikkun leaders conference in Maryland. In my opinion, he is the most notable Messianic theologian alive today, and has written some wonderful books on both Messianic Judaism and Israel and the church. Dan also has a great love for the church.
There we entered into an interesting discussion about the reconnection in God's family between Jew and Gentile and Israel and the church. This is what came out of the conversation and I was so touched by Dan's wisdom in this area, that I asked him if he would write an article for Reconnecting Ministries on this subject.
I think this message lays an excellent foundation and kick off to my new focus. To bring this reconnecting issue in God's family to the forefront of the church by interviewing many of its leaders, both from Jewish and Gentile perspectives; where they will be free to express their views and beliefs. For what will this spiritual reconnection between Jew and Gentile actually look like in the church as it begins to take hold and develop amongst us.
I truly believe here, that the full revelation of this new unity in the family of God will only develop as more of His love and forgiveness flows between both groups. In my mind, this will naturally broaden our tolerances of how each of us practice our faith in Yeshua, with some overlaps I might add that will become wonderfully enriching to us all. So here's what Dan had to say (Grant Berry, Reconnecting Ministries).
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer