We keep asking, who is funding and organizing the widespread, systematic violations of law in America?
It turns out that it's Fortune 500 companies that are fueling and bankrolling the Marxist revolution in America, such as UGG, Amazon, Pepsi's Gatorade, Microsoft, Warner Records, Intel, Xbox and Microsoft Games and Nabisco.
Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garz and Opal Tometi founded Black Lives Matter in 2013.
Patrisse Cullors, born in 1983, describes herself as a writer, artist, organizer, freedom fighter and a LGBTQ activist; she is married to Janaya Khan, a Canadian social activist who identifies as black, queer and gender-nonconforming.
Alicia Garza, born in 1981, an Oakland-based organizer, writer, public speaker and freedom dreamer, is married to Malachi Garza, a transgender man and a community activist. She came out as queer in 2004.
Opal Tometi, born in 1984, is a New York-based human rights advocate, strategist and writer of Nigerian-American descent.
Interviewed in 2015 by Real News Network, Ms. Cullors affirmed as true that Black Lives Matter is driven by a Marxist worldview: "... myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers. We are trained Marxists. We are superversed on ideological theories."
In that same interview Ms. Cullors asserted that Trayvon Martin's "racist murder" in 2012 triggered the founding of Black Lives Matter.
For the record, George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch coordinator of his gated community, shot Trayvon Martin in a physical altercation, claiming that it was in self-defense. A jury of his peers agreed and acquitted him. President Barack Obama's Department of Justice Attorney General Eric Holder reviewed the case for potential civil rights violations, but no charges were filed, citing insufficient evidence to the favor of Mr. Zimmerman.
Particularly interesting in the interview is where Ms. Cullors, at the 1:50 mark, describes George Zimmerman as "this light-skinned white-passing man." As reported by the Reuters News Agency, "Zimmerman was raised in a racially integrated household and himself has black roots through an Afro-Peruvian great-grandfather." Zimmerman's mother is from Peru, of Latin American descent.
Does depicting Zimmerman as "this light-skinned white-passing man" actually suggest that Ms. Cullors herself is a Black racist and bigot?
Opal Tometi, the third Marxist founder of Black Lives Matter, is a fellow traveler with Nicolás Maduro, Venezuela's current president. "In these last 17 years," she says, "we have witnessed the Bolivarian Revolution champion participatory democracy and construct a fair, transparent election system recognized as among the best in the world."
Is this the same Nicolás Maduro, who as a Marxist dictator with relentless repression squashed the most basic human rights in Venezuela, crashed the economy, let people starve on a large scale, confiscated personal property, amassed a personal fortune and thrust the Venezuela people into abysmal depression and a "deep humanitarian crisis [by crushing] the opposition, jailing or exiling critics and using lethal force against anti-government protesters"?
President Maduro is a cutthroat brute, or as The Economist expresses it: "The mess one Marxist makes—Nicolás Maduro tries to make thug-ocracy permanent in Venezuela."
Congressman Albert Sydney ["Syd"] Herlong Jr. was elected as a Democrat to the 81st Congress and served Florida in the U.S. House of Representatives for 9 terms, from 1949 to 1969. Known for his anti-communist stance, Herlong read on Jan. 10, 1963, into the Congressional Record the 45 goals of Marxist communism.
Each goal should be thoroughly investigated in order to preserve freedom and liberty for America's current and future generations. Numbers 17 through 22 in particular are pertinent to contemporary America:
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
- Gain control of all student newspapers.
- Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations, which are under communist attack.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing and policy-making positions.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
- Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."
While Black Lives Matter remains busy with plundering, ransacking and burning down cities, destroying relics and monuments and demanding defunding of local police, Os Guinness' classic, A Free People's Suicide, becomes required reading. "The plain fact is that no free and lasting civilization anywhere in history has so far been built on atheist foundations.
"A culture with no claims on its members—or curbs on their desires—would be a culture with no future. Freedom requires a firm refusal of what is false, what is bad, what is excessive, what is ugly and, above all, what a person is not and should never try to become. When everything is tolerable, nothing will be true; and when nothing is true, no one will be free."
Rod Dreher reinforces Guinness' conclusions in his bestseller, The Benedict Option: "Post-Obergefell, Christians who hold to the biblical teaching about sex and marriage have the same status in culture, and increasingly in law, as racists."
"Unlike the Black Freedom Movement of the 1950s and 1960s, BLM is inherently a movement sustained by a politics of blackness that is, Charlene Carruthers [black queer feminist activist and organizer] reminds us, unapologetically feminist, womanist and queer."
In stark contrast to Black Lives Matter, the Black Freedom Movement was a civil rights movement predicated on righteousness, as Americans sought to remove the sin of racism from their country and culture. The movement resulted in laws to protect every American's constitutional rights, regardless of color, race, sex or national origin.
From taking a quick look at Black Lives Matter proposed curriculum for fall classes, we learn that if local school board members decline the Black Lives Matter curriculum, they are branded as "racist" and "bigots."
In reality, of course, Black Lives Matter founders and leadership show themselves to be the actual racists and bigots.
- Prayer must be established in the home, culture and church. "Apart from the grace and power of God, deterioration is stamped on all human plans." —A.W. Pink
- "Righteousness exalts a nation." Contemporary America willfully ignores that there is no safety in distance from God.
- Action. "Prayer must accompany action not replace it. That is why, on the shores of the Red Sea, God heard the prayers of Israel but wouldn't respond by splitting the sea until they marched forward into the water. It is time for all of us to march forward into the waves." —Rabbi Daniel Lapin
There is hope for America. "Then let not the Christian reader give way to despair because the conditions in which he finds himself are altogether beyond his power to overcome. Your troubles may have already reached the high-water mark, but when they 'overflow' and all appears to be lost, then you may expect the Lord to show Himself strong in your behalf.
"Man's extremity furnishes the most suitable opportunity for God to display His power."
It will be evangelical and pro-life Catholic Christians' immediate responsibility to begin to remove in November those from public office who are doing this to our country. Politicians will never respect our policies, our marches, our sermons or our prayer rallies until we start taking political scalps by registering and voting.
Culturally, Christians haven't put up much of a fight over the last 50 years. It is therefore our prayerful hope that you'll join us this week in fasting and praying for our nation.
Gideons and Rahabs are beginning to stand.
David Lane is the founder of the American Renewal Project.
David Lane is the founder of American Renewal Project.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details