I have some bad news for the kids at Brainerd High School in Minnesota: Your 2017 yearbook is not so much a celebration of you as it is an anti-Trump propaganda book.
The 2017 edition of the yearbook included a section titled, "Trump 2k17-2k20? How do you feel about him?" And let's just say I'm surprised the Secret Service hasn't paid a courtesy call to the campus.
"I would like to behead him," one student declared. "I do not like him."
Now I may be mistaken, but it sure sounds like she wants to chop off the president's head.
Did I mention that Brainerd High School is a public institution—paid for with your tax dollars?
"I feel like Donald is very racist and sexist and doesn't care to give people a chance before knowing them," another student lamented.
"I don't like the way he comes off; he seems really rude," said yet another liberal urchin.
So why did Brainerd Public Schools allow such a hate-filled piece of alt-left propaganda to be published in the school yearbook?
The district posted a lengthy statement on its website condemning what it called "highly disrespectful statements from students about political figures."
"The district does not support or otherwise endorse any disrespectful or politically based statements that are in the yearbook and apologizes for the statements that were included," the statement reads.
The district went on to express its deep regrets and said they are investigating how the page came to be published in the yearbook.
In other words, the yearbook advisor might want to be dusting off his resume.
Social networking pages have exploded with angry and incredulous comments regarding the story—first reported by the Brainerd Dispatch.
"This just shows you what's going on in our schools. It's sick that they would allow this," one reader wrote.
The Dispatch pointed out that President Trump carried Brainerd High School last fall during a mock election—beating Hillary Clinton 688-397.
So, it would seem the student body is conservative, but the student media is run by liberals. Sound familiar, good readers?
Sadly, our public schools have become a breeding ground for junior varsity members of the mainstream media.
You know, back when I was in high school, we used to have "senior superlatives" in our yearbook: Most Likely to Succeed; Best-Dressed; Class Clown. I don't think we had "Most Likely to Be John Wilkes Booth."
Todd Starnes is host of "Fox News & Commentary," heard on hundreds of radio stations. Sign up for his American Dispatch newsletter, be sure to join his Facebook page and follow him on Twitter. His latest book is The Deplorables' Guide to Making America Great Again.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details