Dove has launched a campaign to celebrate what they call real moms "whose diverse parenting styles shatter stereotypes about motherhood and prove that there are no rules about how to be a parent today."
In other words, giving birth is not a requirement for being a mom.
"We are both his biological parents," a transgender parent named Shea said in the video. "You get people that are like, 'What do you mean you're the mom?'"
"We're like, 'Yep. We're both gonna be moms," Shea replied.
Dove seems to believe that biological men who identify as women are just as capable of being biological mothers as biological females are. This is what happens when you have a culture that is deconstructing gender.
The ad received kudos from the "Mombian" blog: "I love the campaign's overall theme of 'There's no right or wrong way to be a mom—only your way.'" As one of the other moms in the ad says, "Do what fits your family. And trust yourself." That's pretty much the best parenting advice I can imagine.
Well, how about it, moms? Is it true that there's no right way or wrong way to be a mom?
Todd Starnes is host of "Fox News & Commentary," heard on hundreds of radio stations. Sign up for his American Dispatch newsletter, be sure to join his Facebook page and follow him on Twitter. His latest book is The Deplorables' Guide to Making America Great Again.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.