Most millennial snowflakes have already evacuated the nation's capital well in advance of President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration.
But for those young people who were unable to escape reality, hope is not lost.
GUPride, an LGBTQ student organization at Georgetown University, is setting up a safe space to help young people deal with the aftermath of making America great again.
"Join GUPride for a night of self-care after a long week. We will have Legos, juice boxes and more," the Facebook invitation reads.
It's unclear if sippy cups will be provided or if students should bring their own. GUPride did not return my calls.
The good folks over at Campus Reform got their hands on an email sent to club members with all the juicy details of what they called "Post-inauguration self-care."
"There will be Legos and stuffed animals and coloring books—come to embrace the inner child," the LGBTQ club declared.
The club invited its members to the event in a Welcome Back email, which was obtained by Campus Reform and included a section on "Post-inauguration self-care," where GUPride urged its members to "embrace the inner child."
And for those truly traumatized by the inauguration, I'm certain GUPride will have an adequate supply of diapers—just in case.
Todd Starnes is host of "Fox News & Commentary," heard on hundreds of radio stations. Sign up for his American Dispatch newsletter, be sure to join his Facebook page and follow him on Twitter. His latest book is The Deplorables' Guide to Making America Great Again.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details