Why hasn't President Obama reached out to the family of Kate Steinle—the American gunned down in San Francisco by an illegal alien?
Ohio Congressman Steve Chabot asked Homeland Security Chief Jeh Johnson point blank if the administration had reached out to the Steinle family.
Johnson replied, "To who?"
It was nearly two weeks ago that Miss Steinle was murdered. As of this posting, her family has yet to receive a single condolence note from the president.
Her name has not been uttered from the Rose Garden or the East Room.
But the president did find time to write personal letters to 46 felons who were set free after he commuted their sentences.
In the past he found time to make public comments about Michael Brown and Eric Garner and Freddie Gray and Trayvon Martin—but not Kate Steinle.
And so far the White House has not been able to adequately explain the president's silence.
I know Ms. Steinle may not look like one of President Obama's daughters—but doesn't her life matter too? Don't all American lives matter?
Todd Starnes is host of "Fox News & Commentary," heard on hundreds of radio stations. Sign up for his American Dispatch newsletter, be sure to join his Facebook page, and follow him on Twitter. His latest book is God Less America.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details