Now that the school year is in full swing, it is vital for intercessors to maintain their prayer support for the teachers, students and administrators. The pressure is more intense than it has ever been!
Global Outpouring has a daily intercessory prayer call that is led by the Holy Spirit. Just before school started, the Lord gave a vision to one of our leaders. She saw a little third grade boy in a classroom setting who got up in the power of the Holy Spirit and began to get everybody's attention because he had a word from God. He was about to preach in his classroom! Suddenly this intercessor said, "The Holy Spirit is going to school!" The atmosphere on the call was electrified!
We started to pray for an outpouring of Holy Spirit on the children of every age group across this nation. As this school year progresses, the Holy Spirit has quickened us to take a real sense of responsibility for this. It's not just for the children you know but it's a national call to the ekklesia (the body of Christ walking in legislative authority in the spirit). We must pray in this school year for Holy Spirit to go to every school in this nation, from the smallest country school to the largest schools in the big cities of this nation—Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Miami—all of them. Nothing is too hard for our God!
Let's press in for the Holy Spirit to visit our schools and our children of all ages in power and glory. And we pray for Him to visit the teachers as well. Some of the teachers are really struggling. The believers are struggling to maintain their jobs and their faith at the same time. It's a very difficult in the situation right now.
Listen to the Global Outpouring podcast to get stirred up to pray as Sharon and Philip Buss and their special guest, Marylois Little, share testimonies about revival among children and youth. Get your faith up and learn new prayer strategies to make a difference!
Sharon Buss, president of Global Outpouring, has served at the headquarters in Engeltal since 1977. Her vision for revival in the nations and bringing in the final end-time harvest should encourage us all to "just obey God" and contend, equip and engage with our Father's heart as He pours out His Spirit on all flesh. Sharon has written three books: her life story, Take the Lid Off; a devotional, In Quietness and Confidence, Keys to Overcoming and Rich Wounds, An Eternal Perspective on Suffering.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details